Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

import structure for IE3D in text Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

cappuccino80

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
do somebody have manual or user guide to help import the 2/3D strutures in text format as using IE3D simluation software? thanks a lot

why don't you see the example in IE3D manual, it is very helpful. you may also use matlab to generate these 3D text files.

i got a copy of the manual, but the guidance for the generation of text file is very limited, do somebody have some detailed description about using malab to produce text file in IE3D, thank you soso much.

Hi, cappuccino80:

Pleae use a text editor to open the file: c:\program files\zeland\ie3d\samples\wires.3dt. It is a self-explanatory ASCII file and it documents every single command for it. It is very easy to understand. Regards.

Hi, cappuccino80:

Pleae use a text editor to open the file: c:\program files\zeland\ie3d\samples\wires.3dt. It is a self-explanatory ASCII file and it documents every single command for it. It is very easy to understand. Regards

i have read the example. it is really helpful, but i think it is so simple, if i want to define a structure with dielectric substract, how can i do ? thank you

Hi, cappuccino80:

Yes. It is simple. It was implemented almost 10 years ago. We did not implement the substrates. Maybe we should finish that portion because it is a simple way to create IE3D geometry. Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back