Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Implementing VoIP using VHDL code

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmm_mmmm656

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working on my graduation project (voip) and i noticed that most of students implement voip using visual c or matlab but no vhdl, (My project is to construct a network that an IP telephon can call a mobile through a gateway(which is programed by vhdl to convert tcp/ip protocols to ATM commands the mobile can uderstand))

My request is if there is an engineering could send me the vhdl codes or anything could help?

ip phone design using vhdl

seems no body no about it :(

project graduation voip

Are you trying to convert from IP to ATM network? U need to describe the scope of your project more clearly - VoIP to mobile connection? It may be too broad for a graduation project.
Cheers,
-s

vhdl projects voip

Yrs, it is exactly a voip to mobile connection
let me explaine the project in some points:-
1- the ip telephone or the soft ip programe on pc presents the (first terminal)
2- pc is connected to the gateway through a vpn.
3- the gateway itself is (the proplem) we are doing the gateway itself rather than bying it it consists of two parts A- the FPGA Kit B- the mobile conneted serial with the kit
I'm lookin' for the vhdl codes or any decleration of these 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.