Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[ARM] Implement ARM Core M0 as a testchip and verification using UVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApTuPr

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Folks,

I hope you all are fine. I need your extensive help. I am going to work on a project to Implement ARM Core M0 as a test-chip and verify it using UVM. Can you please tell me how to initiate and the important resources I might need? Also, how to write its uvm code?

Waiting for a reply soon!!

Thanks

Sorry to disappoint you with my answer.....
But this is a forum where you post a SPECIFIC PROBLEM with suppotting data in various formats (depending on the problem). Based on how nicely you have formulated the question and problem description, you will get SUPPORT, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. One thread, one problem...that's it! Another problem, another thread, and so on....

What you are asking for is like project consultancy which is most probably out-of-scope work for this forum.

If this is an academic project, please consult your professor/guide for details on resources required to start this work.

Sorry to disappoint you with my answer.....
But this is a forum where you post a SPECIFIC PROBLEM with suppotting data in various formats (depending on the problem). Based on how nicely you have formulated the question and problem description, you will get SUPPORT, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. One thread, one problem...that's it! Another problem, another thread, and so on....

What you are asking for is like project consultancy which is most probably out-of-scope work for this forum.

If this is an academic project, please consult your professor/guide for details on resources required to start this work.

Thanks so much dpaul. Will definitely look into it. Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.