Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Image Super Resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

univer_solar

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
Does anyone work with image super resolution? I'm newbie in this field. Would u please share ur material such as documents, books, experience?
I had 4 LR images, I want to create HR image using Matlab. Is there any guide?
I really appreciate for your help.
Thanks and best regards.

I can give you some hints, though I only intended to study it in my free time. Unfortunately last several monthes can not find free time at all :-(

There is severalbooks on super resolution
1. Super-Resolution Imaging : Subhasis Chaudhuri
2. Image Mosaicing and Super-Resolution : David Capel
3. Super Resolution of Images And Video : Katsaggelos, Aggelos K./ Molina, Rafael/ Mateos, J h**p://www.ebookee.com/Super-Resolution-of-Images-Synthesis-Lectures-on-Image-Video-and-Multimedia-Processing-_81620.html

I think I will start from gradient methods in this paper

A computationally efficient superresolution image reconstructionalgorithm
Nhat Nguyen Milanfar, P. Golub, G.
This paper appears in: Image Processing, IEEE Transactions on
Publication Date: Apr 2001
Volume: 10, Issue: 4
On page(s): 573-583

h**p://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?isnumber=19722&arnumber=913592&count=18&index=8

Though may be bayessian approach could be better quality...

If you are interesting in cooperation, I will be very glad to start it together

I really hope to cooperate in studying with you. I have the book "Super-Resolution-of-Images-Synthesis-Lectures-on-Image-Video-and-Multimedia-Processing" but this book is still difficult to understand. Do u have the other books?
How can we contact to discuss?
I'm looking forward hearing from u soon.

You can search through google
book.google.com

There is several books with 70% open contents.

Unfortunately I have no other books. May be there is a way order itthrough the bookstore...

I sent you private message consisting my e-mail for further discussion

[1] P. Sung Cheol, P. Min Kyu and K. Moon Gi, "Super resolution image reconstruction: a technical overview", IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 2003, 20 (3): 21-36.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back