Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

if i connect key then vout amplifire generated Voltage drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Hamid
Hi
May i ask , what is the purpose of that key ? is that prepared to decrease and increase the power ? and what kind of key did you uses ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

i have two different input audio
i want play two sound together but have a voltage drop in vout amplifire

You cannot connect the outputs of two amplifiers like that. They will load each other and produce distortion or even damage.

The two audio sources should be mixed together at the input, not the outputs of the amplifiers.

You can use a bridge configuration like in this picture.

Hi again
It is not a proper way to connect the out put of some difference amplified signals together . hence you should use a mixer . a mixer in input before amplifying the signals . thus you'll need just an amplifier . not two amp .
There are many ways available for this aim , such as a summing amplifier .
Anywhere if you decided to do that ( connecting the out puts together ) i don't think that if your key has enough surface there would be any problem . ( it will be negligible )
Best Lucks
Goldsmith

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Your schematic shows a SPST switch when perhaps you meant a SPDT switch. Normally switching is done at pre-amp. But if you want to share one speaker from two sources, consider a miniature relay if using low impedance speakers. Analog switches may introduce distortion unless used before LM386.

You can find analog switches here. https://www.digikey.ca/product-sear...lexers-demultiplexers/2556671?k=analog switch Note the resistance column.

YOu can use high power MOSFET's in a half H bridge as an analog SPDT switch as well, but be aware of distortion and voltage requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back