Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Idea for project to control a hardware using LABVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSRA

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello....

i want to build a project using LABVIEW.....what i want to ask is...what should be the best hardware to build...as i want to control some thing through labview...and to keep the record of data or results obtained from hardware...and refresh it or update it after a particular instance.....

so what should be the best hardware to start with...

thanks

Re: Need IDEA

I think an Agilent Data Acquisition Board. It depends on the project.

National instrument cards would be your best option, they after all produce labview.
As the previous poster said it depends on your project, but they have cards that will do pretty much anything. They aren't cheap though.
Measurement computing make some more affordable cards which are also lab view supported.

Need IDEA

thanks...

but if i want to control any industrial proces a small scale industrial proces...or a small scale automation...then what should be the suitable project for ths???

USB 1208-FS can do your job. However consider the sampling speed and the number of inputs / outputs required. USB 1208-FS has a sampling speed of 50kHz and two analogue outputs among other functions. You can get more details from the data sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back