Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] IC5.141 problem (in RH AS3 system)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PONDERBOY

unable to initialize wavescan

when lanuch a LNA design ,it appears:

*Error* Unable to initialize WaveScan. Please exit work-bench and try again,If this error persists contact Support.
*Error* Unable to initialize WaveScan. Please exit work-bench and try again,If this error persists contact Customer Support.
*Error* Unable to establish connection with WaveScan.Please exit and re-start the workbench.
*Error* Unable to initialize WaveScan. Please exit work-bench and try again,If this error persists contact Customer Support.
*Error* Unable to establish connection with WaveScan.Please exit and re-start the workbench.

but when restart ic5.141 by type icfb& and load LNA design in lib manager and open Virtuoso Analog design environment,the above message still exist and can not do "Netlist and run"

what's wrong?

my operation system is RH AS3
thanks a lot.

Re: ic5.141 problem

please give some resolvent on me problem.

There is a bug for glibc.
You must have seen the warning in CIW "glibc detected ...corrupt double-link................"

Please add a command in your shell file .bashrc( My OS is redhat fedora 3)

export MALLOC_CHECK_=0

This bug is shown in the installation instruction of Fedora 3.

So you must modify this according your OS.

Good luck!

i found the method:
found and download "compat-libstdc++-7.3-2.96.122.i386.rpm"
run "rpm -Uvh compat-libstdc++-7.3-2.96.122.i386.rpm"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back