Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[IC chip] Best priced original IC chips/parts supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys,

This is Billy from JSD Electronics International Ltd.

We are a HongKong-based certified supplier of hard-to-find IC chips and other electronic components of various brands such as STM, TI, Atmel, NXP, ADI, Xilinx, Infinen, Microchip ect. with 100% brand new and oringinal parts.
As a world leading supplier of electronic components, we are proudly have been served more than 1000 customers since 2021. Our company is known for efficiency, professional services and competitive prices.

I have listed some hot sale models below:
LM358, STM32F103RCT6, STM32F103C8T6, TPS92662AQPHPRQ1, TPS92692QPWPRQ1, TPS7A6650QDGNRQ1, TPS57040QDGQRQ1,
TMS320F28335PGFA,DS90UB949TRGCRQ1, KSZ9031RNXIC, KSZ9031RNXIA, ATMEGA328P-AU, SAK-TC387QP-160F300S, etc.

I'd also like to invite you to visite our website: www.jsdelec.com

If you are looking for any electronic components or a quote, please send me your inquiry to Billy@jsd-elec.com
We look forward to a successful business relationship in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back