Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I NEED YOUR PROFESSIONAL HELP IN MY PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

sisay

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to Design and Implement a Prototype of a Proxy, Server and client System for Streaming Media. Hints!!!!!. The system first receives original video/audio files from the source and encodes those using encoder/encoders. The system in question has to work effectively and efficiently in heterogeneous environment/ an environment in which different clients with different capabilities of network accesses/. The system has to use RTSP and RTP/RTCP for transfer and control of the media data files. The system will be implemented based on Helix universal Server and Helix Universal Proxy and Real Producer plus 11 encoder.

Then I need your professional help to deploy the system
What are the system requirements
How can I draw the topology/Architecture that shows the media data flow supported by the above stated Streaming protocols?
How can I implement the system using Helix server- proxy- clients?
How can I test the system for its efficiency in heterogeneous environment?

Bets Regards

No Help Still! Please I am looking forward to your professional comment and suggestion for the request I have been posted here about the “Design and implementation of a proto type of Proxy-Server-Client Streaming media Architecture” and the other requirements

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.