Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need to know importance of microwaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toebee

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to know

Pls guys I want to know to importance of microwave in the transmission and reception of signal in Telecommunication sites?

I need to know

Your question is incredibly vague. Microwaves are important in telecommunication sites. What do you want to know?

Re: I need to know

The main importance of microwave communications between telecommunication sites is that they combine the advantage of wireless (no cables) and transmitting high data bandwidth.

Well this is not quite true, microwaves are usually defined as waves that are larger that millimeters. Microwave communication is like your cellphone or your radio in your car, you can communication without any medium (no cable).

All Electromagnetic waves (microwaves, visual light, gama rays, and anything that can be considered to be carried by a photon). So while light is rarely used in over the air communication it can be.

Microwaves are a way to communicate with out a medium.

The wave supports itself like this: the electric field is carried by the magnetic field and the magnetic field is carried by the electric field. Weird concept but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back