Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help for finding good subject at op amp design for my master thesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

besa67

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
I really like to find a good subject for my master thesis that's why I'm searching too hard. I would like to write my thesis about op amp design but i need help to find out which subject is better nowadays.
I look forward to you advice
Thank you.

Hello,

Decide first on your Op-Amp application.
That will help.

i thought about three or even two stages amplifiers but i don't know for what kind of usage it can be useful. because as you know we have to say what we want to do with our subject and what kind of result we are going to expect.
if somebody knows, please help me more
Thank you

Three stage opamps has a several compensation techniques (in one issue of IEEE CAS I or SSC is very good paper about all invited techniques so far), so You could choose it for your subject. Analyses of all (or most popular) techniques, implementation on an ASIC and do parametrization fabricated prototypes (the last step is not obligatory if your institute/university hasn't money for it).

Of course it's only an example ;-)

Reactions: besa67

besa67

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back