Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need a project having new idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiceymirza

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fawad elahi

Hi every1....

i have to make a project in university using microcontroller 89c2051....
if any one of u having a new idea than plz help me..like controling home devices using microcontroller.
and i m intrusted to use the intrupts of microcontroller...

microcontrolle industrial project and new ideas

I think that a line following vehicle would be fun to design.
Also a fault tolerant elevator controller would make a nice project.

I think u should first select which area do u like more.
i Mean Industrial Side, Communication side.

and To get both in one, you should try for GSM based Telemetry System for any Industrial Purppose.

You can't go wrong using digital PID control of a small DC servo. You could make a nice interface on the computer with Java or .NET to set the speed and monitor it and so on. You could cut in different loads and have a scope capture the response. And show how you tuned it in. Servos come with the specs like inertia and so on. Instructors love stuff like that because the industrial world runs on servos.

I Think Fawad Elahi is right- you will have to first select the area you are interested in. Also it may be based on your budget and tools available. Also select which sensors you want to make use of for inturrupt.

You have to select from-
1. Mechatronics (where you may work on robots, motor control based on sensor input etc)
2. Communication (from 433MHz communication to GSM to zigbee, all open for you. You can send data from the sensors even GPS data from GPS module.)
3. Security systems where sensors array and based on sensor inturrput you may decide what to do, would be a nice project.

Status
Not open for further replies.