Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I have RCA to VGA cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

feroz4u786

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to connect my DVD player with LCD monitor. I have RCA to VGA Cable. iam trying to connect but not working.plz help me how to connect or have any techniques??

It will only work if the monitor supports the scanning speeds and sync inputs that your DVD player produces. In most cases it will not work, you usually get a message on the monitor saying "unsupported input" or something like that.

Brian.

It will only work if the monitor supports the scanning speeds and sync inputs that your DVD player produces. In most cases it will not work, you usually get a message on the monitor saying "unsupported input" or something like that.

Brian.

Then what is the proper solution for me. How can i connect DVD player to LCD monitor

They are not designed to be connected together so it isn't as simple as changing a cable, you need a scan converter unit. Before going further, what TV standard is your DVD player using (PAL/NTSC/SECAM) and on both devices, what input and output sockets are available?

For example, I can watch TV and DVD on my LCD monitor because I have a SCART to HDMI adapter box and my monitor has a HDMI input.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back