Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] I have no any knoledge about IEEE papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar474

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
actually some of my friends and people around me are bringing the topic of IEEE papers to our engineering final year project. actually what is IEEE paper. and what are the benefits of solving them?

IEEE papers are written and published by many engineers who do research on newer technologies and publish the paper in their name...

IEEE is considered to be a very good standard for engineers to be recognised through out the world.

you can take the papers and get to know about the latest technology and make your own paper or thesis on any technology you like

IEEE papers are not for free download....
You must have a paid subscription...

and you can download papers of only those areas / technologies for which you have become member

Everybody speaks about download only - please don't forget that IEEE magazines are available also in printed form in each good technical library. By reading some contributions in this forum I fear that a lot of newcomers more and more rely only on "mosaic-piece-information" available for download rather than to work (work !!) with the help of good textbooks.

thank you !

---------- Post added at 17:24 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

thank you
is there is any disadvantage by doing engineering project other then IEEE paper?

No,, there is no harm or disadvantage.... if you have your own idea then go ahead...

referring to IEEE is only for purpose that you get some idea on some technology....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back