Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I can not delete a path in cadence virtuoso - layout section

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamis288

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
Whatever I try to select a path in layout section in cadence virtuoso, I can not do it. the path is not selected. I do not why. so, I can not even stretch and delete the path. can you please give a reason?

Screenshot (9).png

Hi there,

Do you have everything selectable in your palette? I cannot see your palette in your screenshot. First of all you need to see that, as it is very powerful tool for creating layout.
This has definitely something to do with your "selectable" settings.
Dispaly all used layers, make them all visible and selectable and make sure you can select all objects... pins, polygons, paths, vias, labels, etc...

Shlooky

Hi there,

Do you have everything selectable in your palette? I cannot see your palette in your screenshot.
This has definitely something to do with your "selectable" settings.
Dispaly all used layers, make them all visible and selectable and make sure you can select all objects... pins, polygons, paths, vias, labels, etc...

Shlooky

That was solved. I just closed the app and then I closed it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back