Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I am in need of articles involving reed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibrun

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
articles involving reed

hi all,
i dunno where should i put this request, but i think it does relates to RF somehow. i'm actually looking for these article:

I. Chlamtac and A. Farago, “Making Transmission Schedules Immune to Topology Changes in
Multi-Hop Packet Radio Networks”

D. V. Sarwate, “Reed-Solomon Codes and the Design of Sequences for Spread-Spectrum Multiple
Access Communications”

G. Solomon, “Optimal Frequency Hopping Sequences for Multiple Access”

i've tried to search for them through the internet but failed. all the links were giving me a site that required a credit card (i don't have one 8O )

if there's anybody that's so kind to help lending him/ her credit card so that i could access the documents, please don't hesitate to email me ASAP :D but i do really appreciate anybody could to just tell me the link/ where to download the articles; i don't like the hassle of filling the numbers :roll:

thanks a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back