Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HV multiplier circuit for 12kv and 6kv ( 2mA) from 24 V AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdmehta

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Members, 25-07-08.

I am looking for design application for HV supply for 12KV and 6 KV both 2mA capablity derive from input 24 V AC, 50Hz.

Any member have such details, application note, circuit reference ,then guide me ,how to realize such circuit.

Warm Regards,

Bharatkumar.

Re: HV multiplier circuit for 12kv and 6kv ( 2mA) from 24 V

hey bharat

can you tell me the application of this.........

Re: HV multiplier circuit for 12kv and 6kv ( 2mA) from 24 V

bdmehta:

you can use step up transformer (say upto 1KV) and then use Cockcroft-Walton voltage multiplier. But all the thing should be in potting material.

OR

You can convert it to DC and then use a PWM IC (say SG3524 etc) to 1KV and then use Cockcroft-Walton voltage multiplier and here you can also use feedback for a good regulation. But again the transformer , multiplier and Feedback resistor should be in a potting material.

CRT HV supply parts as diode-split transformer may ease the design (at least for positive HV output).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back