Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use variables in mws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nckwang

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am studying mws, i want to use vairables, but i don't know how. pls tell me. thanks .

go to
Edit -> Parameters ->

In Edit-->Parameters add your parameters with values.
When building object, don't write numbers but use your defined parameters.
You can change objects dimensions via Edit--Parameters directly as well as use variables for optimization

Dear eirp! can you explain also how is it possible to apply variables for manual mesh generation? For example, now i use insertion of two fixpoints based on variables and some (~100) intermedia points betweent this two. But when i try to change variables, a new mesh generation failed with message " The specified fix point does not exist" . So, i use such way as manual correction of *.mod file to fix this problem by replasing constants to variables in the intermedia mesh generation operator ( '@ intermediate fixpoint between (5, 190, 6), (-5, 120, -4)) and this work, but i think this way is not right. Do you have any another solution ? My MWS is v.4.2
Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back