Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use external data as input data for QSPK in Matlab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimaA

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Matlab question

I'm simulating a QPSK receiver in Matlab. How can I use extrenal data file to use as a data input to my receiver?

Re: Matlab question

If you are using the m-file editor, try making a block of the source code of your QPSK, then in the toolbox of simulink, look for a block with a name like "from file" or something like that, I don't use matlab a long time ago, but i'm sure I used that sometime.

DimaA said:
I'm simulating a QPSK receiver in Matlab. How can I use extrenal data file to use as a data input to my receiver?

See the picture below:

variable1 is the matrix you have in workspace, but if you want to use data from a file than you can use second icon. Initially shows as untitled.mat for filename.

Picture is from Matlab 6.1 Simulink.

Now if you want to implement the receiver without simulink than use load filename data.

Matlab question

open the data file and read data one by one!

use the help files ..or else leave ur email id..i will mail u some files regardong ur probles

What kind of data file will you read as an input?

You can use some funciton like fopen, fscanf which are very like those in C

u can use
help iofun;
to find the suitable function to import ur data file according to its type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back