Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 7 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHMAD ZAKI

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
WINDOWS 7

HOW TO UPGRADE FROM WINDOWS VISTA TO WINDOWS 7 . IF YOU HAVE ANY STEPS , PLEASE ATTACH .

WINDOWS 7

Hi,
It would be best to do a clean install. Before that make a backup of all your files, especially those on the C Drive.
This is how I would do it:
1) Backup all my data.
2) Insert Windows7 Disk.
3) Delete C partition.
4) Recreate C partition.
5) Format the partition.
6) Install Windows7 as per the given instructions on C Drive.
Tahmid.

I suggest to reinstall and have a new copy that will run more efficently

If you bought a qualifying PC the upgrade fulfillment method may vary by PC manufacturer. When you buy a qualifying PC from a PC manufacturer that chose to participate in the Windows 7 Upgrade Option Program, you'll generally need to fill in a form and follow a few steps to order your upgrade copy of Windows 7. Look for a form with redemption details in the packaging that came with your PC. If you bought a qualifying PC and can't find out how to get the upgrade, please check on the PC manufacturer's web site.

For more information visit **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back