Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to test a wireless Transceiver in lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

abishek007

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I would apprecaite if some one could point out what are the tests that i should perform on a wireless Transceiver in Lab :).

I would be grateful for your replies,

Regards,

Abishek Mann

abishek007 said:
Hi All,

I would apprecaite if some one could point out what are the tests that i should perform on a wireless Transceiver in Lab :).
I would be grateful for your replies,
Regards,
Abishek Mann

A bit more info would help what sort of tranceiver, what frequency etc etc :)

what test equip do you have ... does it cover the frequency of the tranceiver
power meter, spectrum analyser etc

cheers
Dave
VK2TDN

If you have manufactured or assembled a new TRX, there are quite number of tests to be conducted on it before it reaches the market. Receiver sensitivity, selectivity, Current consumptions of both Rx and Tx, SWR measurements, Distortions, Output power, Supply and antenna Mismatch protections and many more...I could have understood your question better if you could elaborate the same...Cheers

I apologize . Its a wireless Trans receiver :) working around 900 Mhz frequency range :)

Abishek

abishek007

start from the specification: test a device in a lab means verify that all the specs are met.

Depending on parameter to be measured, the test can be very different and requires proper intrument set.

To go more in detail, please add more info.

Mazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back