Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to save FINGERPRINT images without overwriting ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpellChainz

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi.....................

i m doing fingerprint recogntion project......and i m having problem saving the images during batch match..... basically when i try to save the images .. they are overwritten in the same file givin me the last image only ...

i want to save a batch of images after they are processed .... without overwritin them ...

so kindly tell me how to do that ... its urgent ... i'll reallyyy be greatful !!!

Thnkxxxx

hey SpellChainz...

if u r using MATLAB then i think u r using the batch processing in it, which consider each image and saves it. In such a case wat u have to make sure that the images does get assigned to a uncleared variable. Make sure that u clear that variable once u have copied the image.

regards
rakesh

Status
Not open for further replies.