Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to remove glitch in neural amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamid123

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how i should design a reset pulse generator in a neural amplifier ?

i am designing a neural amplifier from a paper.it make the bits lower by lowering amplitude for optimization in a/d. i uploaded a picture that shows the general circuit .it has an ota and 2 comparator an or and reset pulse generation block . i know the internal circuit of all of the blocks unless the reset pulse generation block that i cant find out what is the internal circuit of that. can anyone help me ? the ieee link to the paper is below thanks .
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6709768/

Re: how i should design a reset pulse generator in a neural amplifier ?

Is it just a fixed frequency reset pulse?

Re: how i should design a reset pulse generator in a neural amplifier ?

according to the paper input frequency is constant . when reset pulse generator is operating it makes the amplitude lower and the output voltage is folding.

hi i'm designing a neural amplifier and i have got the required results but it has a 30 mv glitch i need to remove it with a simple circuit what should i do ? i attached the required schematic and an image of the output .thanks in advance.
output waveform :
glitch.png
tgate switch that has this glitch
Screenshot-20.png
general circuit
glitch1.jpg

Merged the old previous posts into the thread because they explain the circuit purpose.

Presume some glitches are unavoidable by design. Did you review the IEEE article in this regard?

Status
Not open for further replies.