Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How to record voice in WINBOND IC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agg_mayur

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

Please tell me , how to record the voice in windbond's voice recorder IC with using microcontroller?
Is there any seperate circuitry for the same and how to interface it with microcontroller?

oh! is it so?
Actually i want to make a circuit in which i can record the voice of approx 60-120 secs. through audio in from PC and take output from that IC with speaker(with external amplifier.)
In my cicircuit i'll give the provision that when any task done i'll play that audio by simply giving vcc or gnd(high or low like buzzer) to the audio circuit.

You can use APR9600 in that case... it suits your application.. Please download the data sheet of it... I am sure thats the solution you are looking for..

I had used it for some announciation system long back... it is still available

Thanks for the solution... I found the datasheet, yet not checked but after seeing its datasheet i hope it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back