Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] how to plot vco frquency with variation of control voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

subbareddy434

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
solved: how to plot vco frquency with variation of control voltage

i designed cross coupled lc-vco with center frequency of 2.7 Ghz. i want to know how vco frequency varies with control voltage .for that which analysis i have to do..
please help...

Attachments

• Screenshot-3.png
    Screenshot-3.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

You can do it from tran - with parametric sweep or simple graph in any spreadsheet.
Also it is possible to set control voltage as parameter in PSS, after simulation plot frequency directly from "Direct plot" form.

thanks for reply..
i have done the procedure what ever you told ..but after i got struck at which option i have to choose to get vco curve
here i am attached analysis window

- - - Updated - - -

attached image

Attachments

• Screenshot-6.png
    Screenshot-6.png
    453.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Choose Harmonic Frequency click on first harmonic, for example:
FreqPlot.png

Re: solved: how to plot vco frquency with variation of control voltage

i designed cross coupled lc-vco with center frequency of 2.7 Ghz. i want to know how vco frequency varies with control voltage .for that which analysis i have to do..
please help...

may i know the type of inductor you used in the topology and which version of cadence is it is

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back