Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to obtain Ham Radio License?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aravindbprasad

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I heard about the working of ham radio last week. I would like to know all about the Licence, Ham Radio Circuit, It's Operatable Frequency, It's Parts Available & where to get the Licence for ham's?
Kindly Help me ........!!!!!

Hi_welcome!
You can _I think as best in english_ check the special ARRL sides _www.arrl.org/_ but for exact way are the low`s from your country to check/know...
K.

aravindbprasad said:
I heard about the working of ham radio last week. I would like to know all about the Licence, Ham Radio Circuit, It's Operatable Frequency, It's Parts Available & where to get the Licence for ham's?
Kindly Help me ........!!!!!
You may buy a Book from EFY enterprises "ABC of Amateur radio and citizen band in India " authored by Rajesh Varma, available in any leading book shops. This book is highly beneficial for all the exams , morse and you'll too find the address of local Monitoring station who will conduct Ham exams on quarterly basis. If you let me know your exact location, i can suggest you some ham operator or clubs near you who may help you further...Cheers

:)
'Amateur radio is a rich man's hobby'. That's a an oft-quoted phrase.
**broken link removed**
K.

It wasn't when I started out. Converting ex-police transmitters, building my own 2m converter and short wave receiver and just two transmit crystals (in unbelievably large cases)!

Things have changed now though.

Keith

Yea,
& if I remember on the ca 30liter of volumen + up to 30 kg to a more or less handy, or portables from nowadays with smaller TX-power, but not bed to use...
Only we are not changed? :)
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back