Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to measure a circuit whose signal is pulse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lily1981216

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I designed a circuit which use a BPF to filter out some frequency components.When I test the chip, I found no wave at the output port. The progress i used is Chartered.18 RF CMOS. The output and input connecters on pcb are SMA. And I don't know why. Would someone like to give me some advice?

If you post your circuit, we can give you some advices..

BigBoss said:

My circuit is in the workstation and it is complicted to derive it. I found a image in a paper and I quoted it. My circuit is like that. I hope it can help. And thank you very much.

[/img]

[quote="lily1981216
My circuit is in the workstation and it is complicted to derive it. I found a image in a paper and I quoted it. My circuit is like that. I hope it can help. And thank you very much.

https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/index.php[/quote]

That link doesnt take us to an image of the circuit it takes us to a page where
images can be uploaded
try again with a correct www address if you want some help :)

but for a start give us an idea of what the BPF is like .... is it a stripline, is it a
separate cased unit with in and out connectors and tuning screw adjustment ??

regardless .... you need to tune the BPF to the required freq for a start
difficult with a pulsed RF source so you should use a RF signal generator that
has a constant level of output. Inject that into the input of the BPF and confirm
that its tuned for the wanted freq. If it isnt you are never going to get any RF
out of it at the required freq.

Dave

davenn said:
lily1981216 said:
BigBoss said:

https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/index.php

That link doesnt take us to an image of the circuit it takes us to a page where
images can be uploaded

try again with a correct www address if you want some help :)

Dave

sorry, I don't know how to upload an image.

Added after 38 minutes:

Oh, my god! I uploaded the image at last! And all the circuit is integrated in one chip. There are just five ports existing including the GND, VDD, OUT, Input1 and Input2 due to my less experiement. And when I contectted signal source to input1 and input2, I found nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back