Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make/get M/A-COM MA4E2037 diode model for ADS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buyan

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Diode modelling in ADS

I have used a diode MA4E2037 from M/A-COM. Now I am supposed to do a simulation with this diode in ADS. But there is no such diode in ADS library components.

The only way is to build a diode model by myself. However, all the data I got for this diode is from Macom's website,
"http://www.macom.com/data/datasheet/ma4e2037_ma4e2039_ma4e2040.pdf". This information is not enough for spice diode model.

Now I don't know what to do.

Thanks for help.

Re: Diode modelling in ADS

S parameters can be easily measured, but only the manufacturer usually can release Spice parameters. Try to ask M/A-Com about this, but if is not published probably they don’t have it.

Diode modelling in @DS

On my experience, M/A-Com gives You full answer for Your questions, but You must ask them about parameters or model exactly. Some times ago I ask M/A-Com for nonlinear model of one of their PIN-diode, after that I'm waiting about 4 weeks but receive the complete information.

Regards,
Kit

Diode modelling in @DS

you can use an empirical model of the common diode and make some repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back