Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to link simulink with gui

Status
Not open for further replies.

uchi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simulink gui

hi,
this is my first post here.
im made a ofdm model in simulink now i want to create a gui in matlab for it and link it with the simulink mdl file.
i want to know if it is possible and if it is then how can i change specific blocks in my mdl file with the gui.
i specifically want to alternate between 3 modulation schemes and change the data rate from gui.
thanks in advance

gui simulink

I think this should help u , Found in this very forum from zapak

Thanks to Zapak

Last edited by a moderator:

gui+simulink

the variables used in GUI can be accessed by Simulink because they are in the same workspace.

Thus, after you set all the parameters, call the .mdl file in the callback function.

In the matlab central (a user communicty of Matlab and Simulink) you can find lots of example.

gui development for simulink

Hello, Im looking at how to integrate a GUI to a Simulink model too, but I want to change variables during simulation. I am able to modify the variables in workspace, but this does not affect the model variables once the simulation has started.
Any help is greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.