Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to get and use transmission from unkown LTI system

Status
Not open for further replies.

uriya

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody, I'll try to explain my situation the best I can... I'm sampling a signal that comes from a device (u(t)) through RC circle (h(t)) to A/D (y(t)) after that I'm saving it to a file.
The RC circle is a black box for me, so I want to find it's impulse response by sending an impulse signal instade of the device signal and record it by A/D.
my questions are:
1. how to send a real impulse to the LTI system? (I've learned that impulse should be infite amplitude for very short moment)
2. ets say that I have this impulse response as a vector of data, how by how can I use this vector to create an inverted function to reconstruct u(t) by using H(s)^-1.

I hope that I was clear enough, I would be happy to explain what is left in the dark :)

Thanks, Uriya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back