Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HOW to generate short pulse with avalanche?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuyin

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i know AVALANCHE transistors can generate very short pulses
but how to generate the controllable impulse about 1.7ns with 700V ?
Can you post some short pulse generator circuits in my E-mail?
thanks.
E-mail: super_wind2002(at)sohu.com

I have been involved in the development work on production of a high energy pulsed electron beam of nanosecond duration, which has been reported in J.Phys.E: Sci. Instr. 19 (1986) 454.
Here a well-focused electron beam is first produced, then the beam is swept across a slit, by applying a 200 volt pulse having 3 nsec. rise time, to produce a pulsed beam of 2 nsec. duration. This pulse has been generated by using a transistor in the avalanche mode.
I suggest you to read the mentioned article and choose the right transistor for 700 volt application.

firstly thanx suvendubose
i try to find your mentioned article in Internet , but i couldnt find it, i hop you can help me or to analysis the circuit.
thanx in advance
E-mail: super_wind2002@sohu.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back