Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to generate a RFID tag with a weighing machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satish.ghariya

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
MODERATOR ACTION: topic moved from microcontroller section to here Fragrance

hi i want to know about RF ID ..I want to Generate RF iD tag by weighing machine so that they can be stick on grocery or like that..presently i am generating barcode through weighing machine and thermal printer..
How can i generate RF id tag.. can anybody help..
Satish Ghariya

Re: RF id tag

Satish,

RFID tags are costly compared to grocery.
Barcode printing is very economical in that respect.
However, if you do feel that you need to use RFID, please describe the scenario of use, so that appropriate tags and readers may be chosen for description.

I suggest that you should read about RFID on TI and other sites on the internet. And you must consider economic viability (for the entire life cycle of the tag as well as the process involved) before deciding on what you need to use.

for grocery it isnt a very nice idea

thanks..
nice suggestion...i am also thinking it would be costly..but now i am intrested in developing this for my personnel..so how can i start..where can i find good project on RFID, so that i can work on home..

satish

it depends on type of application u wanna develop. do u wana develop a security system whereby to control enterance to ur home?

Can anyone share about the RFID tag for warehouse management......
like how to generate the RFID tag that can stick on box?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back