Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to familiarize Altium PCB design in Five Days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonder

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a new Altium Designer user, and I only have five days to finish a flyback power supply design project assigned by my advisor. Basically, it is a very fundamental and common scheme. But I didn't use this software before. Can anyone give me suggestions to facilitate my using of this software? I mean, five days later, can I make it true to generate a first edition of this flyback power supply design PCB? (2-layer may be OK, I think?) Any reply would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Zonder.

Well, fortunately, I made a rough PCB just by following Altium Wiki Page step by step. More improvements remains to be done. I know it is a long way to go. But anyway I can say something to my advisor then:) Maybe the best and efficient way to master a software is to read their own user manual~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back