Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to export HFSS sm3 file to GERBER format ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puionte

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am using HFSS for a microstrip antenna design and I want to print my design on a PCB. The company I have found, requires a GERBER format file. As far as I know, HFSS only exports sm3 files. Do you know a file converter from sm3 to GERBER?

Thank you

Re: HFSS to GERBER

I answered this question in the last couple of months. Search to find the answer. I'll let you the fun.

yes, I know, I posted my question before searching for it, out of haste :)
Sorry and thank you

Not a problem. I just didn't recall exactly the thread and I figured that was something you could easily figure out.

there a lot of soft's for exporting. i m using autocad export from hfss and after that importing dxf to gerber suitable software of any kind. try this way. There are a lot of free softwares capable of gerber suitable and importing abilities of autocad files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back