Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to drive DC motor using AT89C51..???

Status
Not open for further replies.

hussain_kiet

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
www.dc motor controller using at 89c51.com

hi i am uisng AT89C51 and i want to drive dc motor.
i have used transistors to dirve the motor but i am facing problems
can anyone plzz give me some sort of driving circuitry for dc motor that can provide sufficient current...

THANX in advance.:D

dc motor controller using at89c51

What sort of problem? Is the motor not running? or is the transistor getting damaged? or is there loading at the terminals of the microcontroller?

dc motor controller using at 89c51

use h bridge like L298 that can drive 2 motors having 4 inputs to drive both motors in both direction
that is very easy to use

motor control using at89c2051

u can try using uln203.

control motor with at89c2051

Try the circuits in attachments...For large current i have put up a MOSFET.

using at89c51

i sugest you to used L932D as motor driver, output from mikro pin directly conected into L932D to control the motor spin. if I'm right one L932D can drive until 2 motor DC .

microcontroller drive a motor

use L298(DUAL FULL-BRIDGE DRIVER with Total DC Current Up to 4 A) or LMD18201 (3A, 55V H-Bridge)

at89c2051 dc motor control

freakkaito said:
i sugest you to used L932D as motor driver, output from mikro pin directly conected into L932D to control the motor spin. if I'm right one L932D can drive until 2 motor DC .

I think L293D, correct me if i'm wrong...:|

dc motor 3a, 55v

yup you can use L293D, basically for what are you using the motor for?whats the current requirement?
If you require to just Turn ON/OFF the motor & current requirement is high you can use a Relay, basically two cube relays will be required, connect the motor between the two commons & connect the realys Normally Open to Vcc & Normally Closed to Gnd. That way when both the relays are OFF or both are ON the motor is OFF & when only one of the relay is turned ON the motor turns in one direction & when other is ON it turns in another direction.

Check this link for relay driver circuit
https://www.dnatechindia.com/index.php/Tutorials/8051-Tutorial/Relay-Interfacing.html

dc motor interfacing of at89c51

heheheheh yeah L293D...my faults hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back