Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Draw/Display a BMP or PNG on 3.2" TFT Display with inbuilt ILI9341 IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhakarankft

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Experts,
I am having a project which will show some Pictures(.BMP files and .PNG) on the 3.2" TFT Display. Every display will have a MicroSD Card Slot. Our concern is We should not use that port. Instead, We have a MicroCard in our application board connected with Dedicated hardware SPI. All the picture files are given (Copied by the User) to the SD card, So there We can not use "Image2C" converters. Like our Android phone whatever the files on the SD card it should display! We successfully displayed some images using Image2C convertors, Manually converted the image files into C code.

My software team is pretty enough to display Characters and some basic GUI on the screen. Now they are struggling to display the Picture

My project specifications are as follows

Display: 3.2" TFT Display- Inbuilt ILI9341 Driver IC- 16 Bit Parallel Mode
MCU: LPC1768FBD100
IDE: KEIL
File Systems on SD card: FatFs
Any suggestions/ideas to reach my requirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back