Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to do Remote control program

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you friends you are very massive teachers for me
what are the different of 8 pin one and 4 pin one

@ Nipuna, There is no difference between the one which you've post and the one which you've in your tutorials.

If you observe both of them carefully then in 8 pins Rx module you'll find 2 pins of Vcc, 2 pins of Gnds, 2 pins of Data, 1 for antenna & 1 for NC (no connection); & in the Rx module with 4 pins you'll find 1 Pin for Vcc, 1 pin for Data, 1 for Gnd & 1 for Antenna.

NO DIFFERENCE IS THERE.

I've used both, so you can handle your Rx modules with the tutorials you've without any hesitation.

As bigdogguru said you've select ASK module but whatever you select ASK/FSK module you can follow the same concept without being confused, just start it first; you'll get cleared once you get the blinking LEDs on Rx side.

All the Best.

I've already gave you the answer about it... read it carefully.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

i read it well friend
but why 2 gnd 2 vcc

We seem to be straying off topic.

The number of pins of a particular ASK transmitter or receiver have nothing to do with the number of states these devices can represent.

They effectively offer only a serial data line which can be in only two states, high and low.

The serial data stream can be interpreted in numerous ways, and there is no method of error correction to ensure accurate transmission and reception of the data.

In this particular case, these are the tasks of an encoder/decoder pair, like the HT-12E and Ht-12D.

Other transmitters/receivers and transceivers devices, include the encoding and decoding within their design, so no additional device is necessary to perform theses tasks.

BigDog

i read it well friend
but why 2 gnd 2 vcc

You can use either of them any 1 Gnd/VCc/Data pin can be used, the other one can be use to provide Vcc/Gnd/data to any other IC or you can leave it NC.
This is not an issue for you why the manufacturer has provided two pins for them... nothing will get change because of it, you need to concern with data only. or otherwise your answer can only be get 100% correction by manufacturer it self.

thank you friends

i asked that question for get knowledge about every stuff
friends what are 1 to 8 pins in HT-12-e

thank you friends

i asked that question for get knowledge about every stuff
friends what are 1 to 8 pins in HT-12-e

YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN PROVIDED ALL THE STUFF.
READ THE TUTORIAL rf tx-rx2.pdf which I've post in my earlier posts
And also read the datasheets of HT-12E & HT-12D
and then you'll get what are the 1 to 8 pin of Encoder/decoder and why we need these address pins over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back