Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to do manual fabrication of Antenna in copper PCB board double side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satishvel

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have the required materials for fabrication (PCB board,Sma connectors)i am doing the project in ADS-2014 layout window but the problem is after the simulation i have taken the printout of the layout design, the size of the patch antenna is large as in printed document my size of antenna is 50x50mm and another thing is what kind of sheets should be used for printing the antenna design(A4 or OHP sheet or something else)

satish, can you help me in understanding that if you will get the print then what will be next step of fabricating antenna?that is how will you fabricate it? i have no idea about it.please tell me, you will use electroplating for fabrication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back