Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to deal with learning plateau in electronics engineering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivajikobardan

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My tips for myself(that aren't actually working lol)

1) Follow a good course from a good teacher.

2) Read it aloud.

3) Practice the same thing multiple things to get insights. deliberate practice. I am doing a course on artificial intelligence(deals with robotics) and man I feel so hard this thing.

What else can I do to overcome this learning plateau? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fpksOvK5bLVC5C0njB-fNPgzOwj4GjqW/view These are the types of questions I need to deal with and where I am facing this learning plateau..

Also can I ask artificial intelligence questions in this forum? Artificial intelligence is both electronics and cs subject, so I am confused if I can post it here or not?

1) Start with Wikipedia and stack exchange. Look at wikipedia sources.
2) Find standard textbooks (internationally) for the topics (usually in wikipedia sources) you are in right place for that here.
3) Acquire PDFs.(Discuss in PM, cant share).
Read PDF and make notes.

Neural networks I would suggest Zurada,

for general questions,
Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig.
Artificial Intelligence A Modern Approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back