Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to correctly connect the bulk and the source of nmos? (tsmc 0.18 PDK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oprilo

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have IC5141 and tsmc mm 0.18 PDK installed in my computer while i have not install icc11241,so i can't use virtuoso custom router to route automatic .
When i route my design manually, i confront a problem: I have to add a contact(M1_SUB) to well,which serve as the bulk node of nmos. I use "create wire"command to connect the nmos source and SUB,it doesn't works. There is no problem when i connect the pmos source and the nwell use a contact named M1_NWELL.
Can somebody here tell me how to correctly connect the bulk and the source of nmos.
Thanks

Re: tsmc PDK problem

Dear oprilo ,

You said you have tsmc mm 0.18 PDK installed . Kindly do send me some docs on how to use the Skill functions in the tsmc mm 0.18 PDK . I have the same but do nott know how to use which skill function for what and how to use the skill functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back