Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to calculate this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRIFINA

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have formula like A = E[hh^H]
in word expetation h = channel multiplicate with h degree hermitian ,please anyone can elaborate this formula in matlab programming.
Note h is channel matrix size 1x16.
Thank you

h is not a channel, it is a vector (note that the size is 1 x 16). As you know, the inner product of a complex-valued vector h with its adjoint (conjugate transpose) hH equals to its squared norm. The channel is assumed to be known I guess. If it is that the case you do not need the expectation operator anymore.

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

h is not a matrix, it is a vector (note that the size is 1 x 16). As you know, the inner product of a complex-valued vector h with its adjoint (conjugate transpose) hH equals to its squared norm. The channel is assumed to be known I guess. If it is that the case you do not need the expectation operator anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.