Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to calculate E-FIELD AROUND WHOLE SURFAC OF SPHER IN CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliman8

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to calculate e

Hi
I am using cst to calculate E-field around the rectangular ,spherical body .i found the way to calculate around the specific curve but not around the whole surface .does any body know how to do this in cst.it will be really a great help to me.
Regards
ali

calculating e field from antenna

hi there

can you please explain a bit more what you are trying to model

what is your excitation source and what do you mean by rectangular, spherical body?

cst calculating the field

hi
i am just trying to calculate THe E-FIELD AROUND THE WHOLE SURFACE OF SPHERE OR RECTANGEL.I AM USING MONOPOLE ANTENNA AND DISCRETE SOURCE FOR EXCITATION.I need this for anaylysis purposes so can you tell me how to calculate E-field around whole surface (by surface i means around any body like sphere or rectangle:i put antenna on one side of sphere and excite it using discrete port and now i want to calculate e-field 'on the body ' due to the antenna.kind regards

cst and field monitor spherical

hi there

well its still not clear to me what type of rectangular or spherical body you are using?
i mean its electromagnetic properties?

and if i am not wrong you can set the E field monitor at the desired frequency in the moitors dialog window and you will get the required result after simulation

regards

Re: How to calculate E-FIELD AROUND WHOLE SURFAC OF SPHER IN

hi many thanks for reply
actually i am caclulating E-field around the whole surface of the body due to excitation source of antenna.The E-field which cst gives after simulation is the radiatin pattern of antenna and is not the E-field around the body.My secnorio is that i want to calculate E-field around any shape e.g sphere due to monopole antenna e.g but cst has option to calculate E-field around the curve only but not around whole surface.thanks in anticipation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back