Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How many kinds of reference circuits are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

overmars

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How many kinds of reference circuit ? Why the bandgap reference often used?

Thanks

Re: about reference

I think BGR can have a better voltage stability vs temperature change. Please see the info.
**broken link removed**

I agrre with the last post. The bandgap refrence offers a 4-10 mV change for a range of temperature of -125°C to 100°C. wich its very good for the most aplications involving reference circuits. For most specific detail about it i have a lot of paper about it, so send a private so I can send them

there are many kinds of references like zener, bandgap etc.... but bandgap is used as it uses a compensation technique using Vbe drop to produce a current change and make the reference stable with respect to temperature...

about reference

Thanks all,
and Neo_82, can you send me your ref to me?
my e-mail:eek:vermarscai@163.com

about reference

One of the best reference generators is BAND_GAP circuit. the principle of these circuits is to use an element such as BJT which has two parameters dependent to temprature changes and......
REFERENCE: B. Razavi, CMOS CIRCUIT DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back