Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How expensive is India and how much you can earn there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zula

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all, iam ali from Turkey. i will graduate this year and i want to work in indian. how is the indians life? how much the aparments rent? also how much earn money a month?
then what kind od diffuculties waiting me there?
finally how about the languages?

regards
Ali.

Re: how is indian?

what work?

It's said as India, not Indian like you have Turkish

very good people. good life, enjoy your days in India.
cost of leaving is quite low. which city would be staying in?

hock

hi all, iam ali from Turkey. i will graduate this year and i want to work in indian. how is the indians life? how much the aparments rent? also how much earn money a month? then what kind od diffuculties waiting me there? finally how about the languages? regards Ali.

First of all, India is country with traditional, and cultural environment, celebrations having people from different caste, and creed. One USD is equal to 48/- Indian Rupees which will help you convert. Apartment rent will basically start from 2000/- to even 10000/- Plus which naturally depends on your taste, likes and prefernces. Engineering graduates normally earn minimum 25000/- Plus permonth as a beginners salary, and this too depends on your work and its schedules. Different comanies pay differently. You can earn more on night shifts. Regarding languages, India have more than 30-40 languages spoken all over. But national language is Hindi, and Universally spoken International language is English. Thus knowing English will not any problems in conversations.
Cheers and best of luck.

Engineering graduates normally earn minimum 25000/- Plus permonth as a beginners salary, and this too depends on your work and its schedules. Different comanies pay differently. You can earn more on night shifts.

I don't think so :wink:
Its very much difficult for freshers now.
And night shifts are usually for BPO's and for some IT's, for most core engineering jobs work will be only on day shifts.

I'm from Pakistan and I'll tell you what Rs 25K is only got by lucky freshers...

Most start with 10K or something close

I don't think so :wink: Its very much difficult for freshers now. And night shifts are usually for BPO's and for some IT's, for most core engineering jobs work will be only on day shifts.
May be possible..I am not aware about the exact payscale now as per date. I was refering to some of my students who were earning in that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back