Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How dangerous is mobile antenna for people's health?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom2

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is anyone who have resourses about how an antenna's mopbile is dangerus to the people when used mobile.I mean from the radian,power,energy or others specs of the antenna.??????????????????????????????????????????

Re: antena_human

Hi there,
What you are referring to is a measurement called SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) which is performed by mobile phone manufacturers prior to launch a new model on the market. I'm not too sure where you are located, but I can tell you that in Europe, there is an organization called CENELEC ("Comité Européen de Normalisation Electrotechnique" = French for "European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization") that defines a standard for this with reference EN 50361: “Basic standard for the measurement of Specific Absorption Rate related to human exposure to electromagnetic fields from mobile phones (300 MHz - 3 GHz)”.
You can find the standard via their web page: **broken link removed** , unfortunately, it is not for free. Yet, if you google EN 50361 you should be able to find valuable information regarding this matter.
Mosieur_Oiso

hi

a german web page presents interesting information
on human exposure by electromagnetics

www.fgf.de

Don't forget the IEEE as a source of information, particularly in the antenna and microwave techniques sections.

There is plenty there to keep someone occupied for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back