Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HOW CAN i STUDY............

Status
Not open for further replies.

kangta

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone >.....
I desired to study DSP,Imaging Processing...and all about Imaging processing so long ..... but I don't have enough time to do that.... ,this summer , i quite have enough time to study VHDL, Verilog , ASIC, and DSP...... but the difficuties to me that I don't know what useful books that could make me spent less time and have enough knowledge to looking for a job later..... How is about the TMS320C64x Processor........... about DSP. I have some books about DSP and ASICS as :Dsp Applications Using C & Tms320c6X Dsk of Rulph Chassaing (John Wiley and Sons publisher), MIXED-SIGNAL AND DSPDESIGN TECHNIQUES of Walt Kester, Application-Specific Integrated Circuits_ ASIC - Addison Wesley of Michael John Sebastian Smith ;if anyone need these books , let leave me a line.... I'm willing.
Best regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back