Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I open a .hf55 file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to open *.hf55 file?

Hi,

Someone mailed me a (.hfss) file,but I don't know how to open it in HF55.

Can you help me?

Re: How to open *.hf55 file?

Hi,

.hfss file is the file from HF$$ 9. In previous versions of HF$$ there were different extensions. So, you can open it only in HF$$ 9.

Greetings,
Redi.

Redi,

I didn't find the commond in HF$$9 to import(or open) .hf55 file.

How to do then?Thanks

Hi,

You don't have to use import to open .hfss file. It is the normal project file for HF$$ 9. Simply use Open option. But, is it .hfss file or .hf55? Now I am a liitle bit confused. Another reason that you cannot open this file is, that it comes from @gilent version of HF$$ and I don't know if HF$$ 9 has the option to import such files, simply I did't have to do this.

Greetings,
Redi

My file is .hfss format,and my softwave is @nsoft Designer 1.0.

It cannot open the file.

Hi,

And now everything is clear. :) A$oft Designer and An$oft HF$$ are completely different programs. You cannot open .hfss file in Designer, you need HF$$.

Greets,
Redi.

Hi Redi
Do the *.HFSS files was opened by designer 1.0?I heared only 1.1 could open the *.Hfss .
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back