Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I find definition of each model parameter in tsmc65? - cadence virtuoso

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamis288

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
How can I find definition of each model parameter in tsmc65 library in cadence virtuoso? For example I do not know source/drain length, junction built-in potential and Cov or "overlap capacitance" in transistor's model parameter? Is there any document about this?

You can pore over the model include-chain and find the file that defines functions and the variables they use.

Or you can force the calculator to print a specific model param of a specific device, at least I think you still can.

I have never found a Spectre / Ocean equivalent to old cdsSpice "display model *". One of it's many control language deficiencies.

What you are looking for?
1. What is the meaning of medep parameter? Check it in model manual (I suppose it is bsim4 for this process). You can found it in Spectre model reference manual.
2. What are the process parameters? Check PDK documentation, like DRM
3. How to extract device parameters from simulation? Check spectre manual about info analysis and ADE manual how to read them in environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back