Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how about gray's analog ic book?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a very good book and contain more details than Raazavi, but if u r beginner begin with Razavi

Gray's book is mainly focused on bipolar transistors so if u r interested in MOS transistors i think u Rzavi's book is better

It is a bible for analog design.

I think this book is good at its feedback theory. and the fourth version have more content about the CMOS design. while RAzavi's version is easy for you to understand. and the David John's is good at the architecture of ADC, DAC and so on.

The book by Kenneth Laker and Willy Sansen is a very good in depth comprehensive
analog IC design textbook, although a bit dated @1995 I think it has the best discussion on compensation techniques at least for beginners, of coz the best book for compensation is by Johan Van Huising but that is more for advanced people.

'Gray and Mayer' is a gem and analog designer must have that. But for a beginner 'Razavi' or 'David Johns & Ken Martin' is good for theory aspects. For more practical approach refer 'Allen & Holberg'.

Razavi's books are suitable for me as a newbie.

Gray's book concentrate more on circuit details. If you are a beginner, you may be confused by those many equantions. But it is really a must-have in your analog study.

very useful for the analog design

anyone interested in the solutions for Gray's book?

Gray is a bible of Analog IC desig, but it is little bit hard for starting point. I recommend first of all Johns "Analog circuit design", Jacob Baker "CMOS: Design, Simulation and Layout"

It is a exact bible of analog circuit design! But u must read and study it slowly, then u will find the advantage of analysis method!

check out Allen's book on CMOS Analog Design - it is a good book with down to earth theory on analog design...

The fourth edition contains MOSFET equivalent to all BJT discussions and designs

K.Martin's book is door to analog IC design,I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back