Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how 2 display adc result on seven segment? plz help me out??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sybil

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
7 segment lookup table assembler

hello 2 all
i hav used lm35's output as an input 2 adc n next this adc is sending data at 89c51's port 0 and seven segment display for 2 digit is connected to port2 now the code for this i don't know plz help me in its code in assembly language
thanx?

how to display adc on seven segment display

before using lm35 & adc interface, simply send a fixed value, lets say "52" to the display. for this make a lookup table for each digit 0-to-9 having it's corresponding seven segemnt code. The 2 displays will run in multplexed mode. after you get the value then take the adc & lm35 and read the value & then transmit it to display.

adc with output given to 7segment display

two driver ics 4511 are attached to seven segment display so their output are applied to port 2
i hav defined values 00000000b to 10011001b
in lookup table so am storing adc's data in accumulator and used accumulator value as a pointer to lookup table value is it right
if not help me by coding

Re: how 2 display adc result on seven segment? plz help me o

Hi,

Use 74LS47 BCD to 7 Segment IC.Its very simple and easy.
Find the attachments.
If u need the code i will attach in the next reply.

Regards,
Viswanath.

but cd4511 is also working well i hav tested the code its fyn but the only problem is wid intensity of led segments i hav used 10k resistors as pull ups but my teacher told that these pull ups r not right so now m going to use 220 ohm will it work
anyways thanx all u guys 4 ur help

yes it will work fine

MicroCon

hi MicroCon
will u plz send me that code of ADC
interfacing with 7 segment using atmega. i m finding difficulty in programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.